Blue Marlins Families,
Chestnut Forks Swim Club would like to invite new and returning swimmers back for another successful swim season. Head Coach Cherie Adair and her Assistant Coaches Dani Flook, Katy Joyce, and Nick Fallows have an exciting summer planned and are looking forward to a strong team, great sportsmanship and tons of team spirit from our amazing families. Our coaching philosophy is to focus on proper stroke technique, training swimmers to their potential, and educating athletes on racing strategies, all while incorporating fun and team pride.
Our Open House and Registration will be Saturday, May 13th from 2-5pm at the Club (not the pool area).
- The Registration fee of $75 (additional child $65) includes a CFSC swim cap, a team T-shirt, ribbons, end-of-season awards, and excellent coaching.
- Regular registration will run from May 13-June 8.
- Late registration starts on June 9th at $80 which includes a swim cap and no team t-shirt. There will be No Refunds after June 8th. Please register early!
- Riptide Swim Shop will be onsite during the Open House for your new team suits. You can also go to the store for sizing and purchases at 10371 Central Park Dr, Ste A, Manassas, VA or order the team suit online at www.riptideswimshop.com under Swim Teams/Tri-County/Chestnut Forks. Our team suit design will remain the same as last year (2016). We would like for every swimmer to wear a blue or black suit for swim meets if they are not wearing the team suit.
- Spirit Wear (our big fundraiser) purchases will be made online this year. More information to come!
Our Blue Marlins will start practice Tuesday, May 30th at 6pm. Please see the calendar for practice times for your swimmer(s). Also, we will continue to offer morning and evening practices in hopes of working with our swimmers as much as possible.
Our swim team will continue to be using signupgenius.com to sign up for volunteer positions. It is essential to have one person from each swimmer’s family work at least ½ of every meet. We are also looking for Season-Long Volunteers for game nights and the end of season party. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new families this year. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Looking forward to an amazing swim season, Parent Representative Tiffany Polifko