Chestnut Forks Swim Club would like to invite new and returning swimmers to join another fun-filled, successful season of summer swim team, led by Head Coach, Heather Weidner. She has an exciting summer planned and looks forward to the Blue Marlins’ fantastic team spirit, great sportsmanship and dedication from the fabulous families of Chestnut Forks. At Chestnut Forks, the coaching philosophy is to focus on proper stroke technique, training swimmers to their potential, and educating athletes on racing strategies, all while incorporating fun and team pride.
Our Open House and Registration will be on Sunday, March 29th at the Chestnut Forks clubhouse.
5:30 = Pool Registration
6:00 – 8:00 = Swim Team Registration
• The Registration fee of $95 for first two swimmers (additional child $75) includes a CFSC swim cap, a team T-shirt, ribbons, end-of-season awards, and excellent coaching.
• Regular registration will run from March 29th – May 18th.
• Late registration starts on May 18 at $120 which does not guarantee a swim cap or team t-shirt. There will be No Refunds after May 31st. Please register early!
• Riptide from Gainesville will be onsite during the Open House for your team suits. We would like every swimmer to purchase a team suit. If you are not purchasing a team suit then you need to have a solid blue suit or you may have a suit that is blue with black on it.
• Spirit Wear will be available for purchase.
Our swim team will continue to be using signupgenius.com to sign up for volunteer positions. It is essential to have one person from each swimmer’s family to work at least ½ of every meet. More information about our volunteer policy will be communicated the first week of practice.
We are in the process of obtaining a new email address. That information will be distributed soon.
Looking forward to a spectacular swim season,