Dear Blue Marlins Families,
Chestnut Forks Swim Club would like to invite new and returning swimmers to join another fun-filled season of summer swim team, led by Head Coach, Bobby Lerch. He has been involved with summer at Virginia Oaks for the past 20 years. First as a swimmer and the last five years as head coach. He is very excited to join the Tri-County Swim League as the Blue Marlins Head Coach and is looking forward to coaching our team! At Chestnut Forks, the coaching philosophy is to focus on proper stroke technique, training swimmers to their potential, and educating athletes on racing strategies, all while incorporating fun and team pride.
Our Open House and Registration will be on Sunday, April 24th at the Chestnut Forks clubhouse.
4:00 – 7:00 = Swim Team Registration
- The Registration fee of $100 for first two swimmers (additional children $80/ea) includes a CFSC swim cap, a team T-shirt, ribbons, end-of-season awards, and excellent coaching.
- Regular registration will run from March 15th – May 24th.
- Late registration starts on May 25th at $120 which does not guarantee a swim cap or
team t-shirt. There will be No Refunds after May 28th. Please register early!
- Riptide from Manassas will be onsite during the Open House for our team suits. Due to a shortage of swimsuits, we are happy to announce we have custom suits this year. We will be starting a new program this year. More information to come later.
- Spirit Wear will be available for ordering at the Open House. We are going with a company this year that will have an ONLINE STORE to make it easier for you to order at any time!
- Make sure to like our CFSC Blue Marlins Swim Team Facebook page. You will find updates throughout the season about meets, practices, and much more!
Our swim team will continue using signupgenius.com to sign up for volunteer positions. It is essential to have one person from each swimmer’s family work at least ½ of EVERY meet. More information about our volunteer policy will be communicated the first week of practice and during our Parent Meeting on June 7th.
Please use the following to contact either the coach or a parent rep. firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to check your spam folder periodically and mark this email as NOT SPAM.
Looking forward to a spectacular swim season,
Evelyn Cobert & Tayler Clancy